I have just released a new version of Guake: Guake 0.8.6. It’s mostly bug fixes, and a rework on the way the main window placement is done. Hope it will work better than previous version.
Thanks for the various contributors! Here is the list of changes:
* Terminal geometry fixes (#773 @koter84, #775 RedFlames, b36295 myself)
* Fix "changing max tab length" set all tab to same title
* Fix on terminal kill (#636, @coderstephen)
* Typo/Cosmetics (#761, @thuandt)
* Fix the bottom of tab buttons being cut off in Gnome (#786 @lopsided98)
* Fix fullscreen follow mouse (#774 @koter84)
* Option to shorten VTE tab name (#798 @versusvoid)
* Updated translations:
- french (b071b4, myself)
- russian (#787 @vantu5z),
- corean (#766 @nessunkim),
- polish (#799 @piotrdrag)
I have restarted working on Guake 3, the rewrite of Guake using dconf, GTK3 and the latest version of VTE available on the system, but I am also investing lot of time in self training on Machine Learning and all related, passionating projects, algorithms on the Data Science and Big Data world.
Update: Guake 0.8.7 out.