Born the 15th of January 1982, Aged 31
Securing a position in an innovative, Hi-Tech corporation, in Embedded Linux Industry
October 2005 – Mars 2008 (3 years)
- Software Engineer in Motorola SAS, Toulouse
- Development and Integration of different multimedia codecs (MP3, H.264, AAC) in a multimedia engine for DVB-H trials, presented to the public and press during different Technological Congress (3GSM,…)
- Co-working with a major silicium vendor for prototyping and integrating a GPU processor in a close phone for enhanced DVB-H profiles (multimedia codec integration, video rendering system development (driver + user space), system optimizations)
- Analyze and optimization propositions for the Multimedia Engine software for ArgonLV (Freescale ARM11 Processor) based product
- Conception of a Framework in C++ for IPTV abstraction Layer on SCMA11 platform (Freescale ARM11 Processor) (6 months)
- Integration and software development for the multimedia engine and enhanced user interface for IPTV feature for a Wifi product to be sold in France (Intel Xscale ARM9 Processor)
- Integration and optimization of audio codec on SCMA11 platform (Freescale ARM11 Processor)
- Intership in DVB-H team, Advanced Technologie section, in Freescale Semiconductors, Toulouse, France.
- Conception of a multimedia solution of the DVB-H trial based on iMX21 plateform
- Intégration of H.264 and MP3 codecs for a démo
- Low level algorithm optimizations on StarCore (multicore DSP) Platform.
- Second Year ISIMA Internship at the Macaulay Institute (MLURI), Aberdeen, Scotland (5 months).
- Development of a Generic, Secured, Distributed Computing Framework with the Microsoft .NET Middleware.
2002 – 2005
- Computer science Engineering School ISIMA (Institut Supérieur d’Informatique de Mathématiques et de leurs Applications)
- Clermont Ferrand(63), France
- Equivalent to a master’s degree in computer science
- Specialization for the last two years in embedded software development (C, C++, assembler, Linux,…)
2000 – 2002
- Classe Préparatoire, MPSI, then MP
- Lycée Lalande, Bourg-En-Bresse (01), France
- Baccalauréat S
- Maths Speciality, Technologie Option
- Lycée Jean-Jaures, Le Creusot (71), France
School Projects and Associative Involvements
- President of Latin’Clave, an association promoting Latin Dances in the Toulouse Region.
- Course organisation, and open events around Salsa and Latin Dances
- Webmaster of the official site:Latinclave.com.
2004 – 2005
- Third year ISIMA Project : Conception of a hardware neuronal network based on several networked PIC processors, and using them to solve the problem of a hexapode walk.
2003 – 2004
- Second Year ISIMA Project: VHDL conception of the Floating Point Additionner for the SIMD, Multipurpose Freedom Microprocessor Project F-CPU. (100h)
2003 – 2004
- Founder Member and then public relationship responsible for the Robotic Association ISIBOT, participating for the first time to theE=M6 tournament (French Robotic Tournament).
2002 – 2004
- Administrator of the student server of ISIMA
2002 – 2003
- First Year ISIMa Project: Artificial Intelligence Simulator of an Ant colony (Multi-Agents) with OpenGL 3D visualization of ants and other country objects and animals, and animations (20h)
2002 – 2004
- __Founder Member, then Vice president and website responsible of the ARSC Association, managing the network and servers for 100 heterogeneous student computers.
- TIPE (MP Prepa school project), Voice Recognition system based on MFCC algorithms.
DVB-H, IPTV, Codecs and multimedia codec optimised for embeded devices (ARM9/ARM11/XScale), Embedded Linux kernel (Montavista), driver development and optimization, ARM11 and XScale Microprocessors, Embedded HW/SW System and Architecture
- Software Engineering : C, C++, Assembler (ARM, XScale, x86), Java, C#, Delphi, UNIX scripts (Bash, Perl, Python)
- OS : Embedded OS, good knowledge on low level Linux Kernel, and User Interface developments, very good knowledge on Windows API (win32) and .NET framework.
- Networking : very good knowledge of TCP/UDP networking, good knowledge of Wifi et WiMax protocols, Security notions and server administration
- Web : HTML Strict, CSS, PHP, mySQL
- System Programation : Posix, Win32, IPC, Socket TCP
- Graphical Programmation : OpenGL, DirectX, GTK, QT, QT/E, QTopia
- Scientific Software : MatLab, Maple, Scheme (LISP), Fortran
- Hardware development : Verilog, VHDL, System C, Xilynx, Mentor Graphics, Hardware Architecture matériel for embedded devices,
- Office : Excel, Word, Access, LaTeX
- Photography : Photoshop, The GIMP
Languages and Hobbies
- English : fluent (6 months in Scotland and work in a international, English speaking company, since 2005)
- Spanish : learning level (5 ans)
- German : learning level (3 ans)
- Computer : Self-taught computer scientist before enginering school, development and maintenance of several personnal and associatives websites, GPL Projects contribution.
- Dancing : Salsa, Rock, Tango and Lindi Hop, president of an association promoting salsa in Toulouse.
- Misc : Robotic, Go Game, Photography